Prince Harry seen filming with James Corden on open top bus in Los Angeles

PRINCE Harry has been seen filming with fellow Brit and talk show host James Corden on an open-top bus in Los Angeles, California.

The Duke of Sussex was spotted alongside a film crew on the top deck of the tourist bus, talking and smiling with The Late Late show host.

👑 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news and gossip...


Harry looked relaxed as he smiled and chatted to James Cordon from across the aisle of the red double-decker bus.

With one arm over the seat next to him, the Duke of Sussex seemed to be enjoying himself while at least two cameramen and a production crew overlooked the conversation.

Since sensationally moving to the US and triggering Megxit last January, Harry and Meghan have been living in their £11million sun-drenched California mansion with little Archie.

They said they wanted to “balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America” and become “financially independent while continuing to fully support Her Majesty the Queen”.

And to do that, they've racked up multi-million dollar deals with multiple streaming companies – and Harry's latest filming stint with James Cordon may be a part of the royals' own show with Netflix.

But the former Gavin and Stacey star also films segments for his own talk show – so it is unclear whether this double-decker moment in the Californian sunshine is for Mr Cordon's or the Duke's productions.

Meghan and Harry signed a $112m contract with Netflix last year, and also a lucrative podcast deal with Spotify.

Meanwhile, the Prince has recently been slammed over retaining his military titles, with an insider saying he "can't be half in, half out."



Reports claim that the Duke of Sussex will fight to retain the military roles he gave up as part of the Megxit deal pending a one-year review in March. 

Last year on January 18, it was announced that Harry and Meghan would “no longer be working members of Britain’s Royal Family”, and would not use their “Royal Highness” titles.

Piers Morgan has claimed that Harry, who is still the Duke of Sussex, wants the titles to boost his "earning power" over in Los Angeles.

He said: "He also knows that being able to add the words 'Captain-General', 'Air-Commandant' and 'Commodore-in-Chief' to his business card will make him even more commercially appealing in a country that worships the military."

The multi-year deal the Sussexes signed with Netflix was to make documentaries, docu-series, feature films, scripted shows and children’s programming.

But bosses have refused to let Meghan and Harry have any editorial control or input into shows outside of their deal – meaning the Prince can't demand Netflix to scrap any controversial scenes from The Crown.

When they first jetted off to California, Meghan and Harry stayed in Hollywood tycoon Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills estate, which has more than 24,000 sq ft of living space, eight bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.

Soon they had snapped up their own mansion a 90-minute drive up the coast in the super-wealthy enclave of Montecito, Santa Barbara.

Nestled between tranquil sandy beaches and the Santa Ynez mountains, the couple are believed to have taken out a £7.25million mortgage on their lavish nine- bedroom, 16-bathroom estate.

The property — which the couple have called their “sanctuary” — has a library, office, a spa with a separate dry and wet sauna, a gym, games room, an arcade, a movie theatre, a wine cellar and a garage with space for five cars.

Amid the well-manicured lawns are tiered rose gardens, a tennis court, a tea house, a children’s cottage and a large outdoor pool.


Source: Read Full Article