Kingston Elementary School: Multiple ambulances rush to scene after staff became 'dizzy'

MULTIPLE ambulances rushed to a Massachusetts elementary school after staff members reportedly became "dizzy".

The Kingston Fire Department responded to Kingston Elementary School in Massachusetts, Thursday afternoon.

A nurse reportedly told LiveBoston617 an alert was put out to local hospitals for "potential carbon monoxide poisoning."

The facility was immediately evacuated while fire officials investigate the condition of the building.

A spokesperson with the Kingston Fire Department confirmed to The Sun that firefighters were currently at the scene investigating the incident.

Ambulances from surrounding towns also responded to assist.

“We are on scene. We had a report from a few staff who felt dizzy. The KFD is on scene and assessing the situation,” Superintendent of Schools Jill Proulx told CBS Boston.

"The students are being cooperative and amazing as we wait for a final determination from KFD. Once we receive clearance we will be able to return to the building," Kingston Elementary reportedly said in an email to parents.

More to follow…

For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.

The Sun is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.

Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click hereLike us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS.

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS

    Source: Read Full Article