In the “What We’ve Been Watching” segment, David, Devindra, and Jeff go in-depth on Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar. For the feature review, the cast reviews Judas and the Black Messiah with Valerie Complex. Directed by Shaka King, the film stars Daniel Kaluuya as the activist Fred Hampton.
Following up last week’s discussion of The Dig, check out these Sutton Hoo videos by Sue Brunning:
The Slashfilmcast is launching a Patreon! Support us at http://patreon.com/filmpodcast.
Use #slashtag on Twitter to recommend a title for us to watch. Thanks to Mike C for building the Hashtag Slashtag website: https://hashtagslashtag.com/
- IPVanish.com/FILMCAST and claim a 65% savings.
- Become a member today by going to Feals.com/FILMCAST and you will get 50% off your first order with free shipping.
- Visit PrettyLitter.com and use promo code FILMCAST for 20% off your first order.
- Go to harrys.com/FILMCAST and get your starter kit today.
Barb and Star goes to Vista Del Mar Spoilers (~48:47 – 56:52)
Support David’s artistic endeavors at his Patreon. Listen and subscribe to David’s newest podcast Culturally Relevant and subscribe to his YouTube channel. Check out Jeff Cannata’s D&D show Dungeon Run and listen to We Have Concerns. Listen to Devindra’s podcast with Engadget on all things tech.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here. Our Slashfilmcourt music comes from SMHMUSIC.com. Our spoiler bumper comes from filmmaker Kyle Hillinger. This episode was edited by Beidi A.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com, clicking on the /Filmcast tab, and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!
Source: Read Full Article