Farage erupts at China over ‘covering up’ lab leak ‘Let people fly all over the world’

Nigel Farage criticises China for coronavirus 'cover up'

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Nigel Farage slammed China over the latest revelations surrounding the origins of the coronavirus outbreak. The former UKIP and Brexit Party leader criticised the Chinese leadership for allegedly  “covering up” accusations of the deadly virus leaked out of a bio-research facility in the city of Wuhan. Mr Farage also blasted the Chinese Communist Party for allowing Chinese citizens to “fly all over the world” at the start of the outbreak which he blamed for spreading the disease.

Mr Farage told GMB: “What we know for certain is that the Chinese covered up the outbreak of this virus.

“Yet allowed their citizens to fly all over the world taking it with them.

“The extraordinary thing is the WHO organisation view that it came from one of the wet markets in Wuhan is something many of us have been sceptical about.

“And yet anybody who said this probably came from the Wuhan lab would find themselves suspended from Twitter, banned from Facebook and mainstream media called it a conspiracy theory.”

JUST INEU plot to force retailers to buy European food rather than English

He added: “Now it begins to look like it was true.

“Personally I think it is very unlikely that this did not come out of that lab.

“I am pretty certain that it did.

“And this is going to reflect when this truth comes out very badly on mainstream media and very badly on social media too.”

China: Expert on Beijing's 'nasty spat' with Australia

It comes has China fell once under the spotlight over the origins of the coronavirus outbreak after a US intelligence report claimed that three researchers working at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology fell ill prior to the main outbreak in the city in December 2019.

Staff at the lab reportedly needed hospitalisation a month prior to the first official reported cases of the virus which would go on to spread and kill more than three million people worldwide.

WION newsreader Palki Sharma discussed the revelations and argued the allegations against China could no longer be “dismissed as a mere rumour.”

Ms Sharma said: “In November 2019 three researchers in China fell sick all three of them worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

DON’T MISS

Lebanon launches rockets at Israel – huge escalation erupts [REPORT]
Russia warning over military action in British waters – ‘No1 threat’ [ANALYSIS] 
Belarus backlash: Ryanair flight hijacked and journalist removed 
[INSIGHT] 

 

“The same Wuhan laboratory that is at the centre of this controversy.

The Indian newsreader continued: “These are the findings of US intelligence it is part of a report that has not been shared by the US government with the public. But this is not the first time that we have heard of something like this.

“Remember during the Trump administration last year the US State Department had issued a fact sheet it claimed that several researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fell sick in the Autumn of 2019 and that they showed symptoms consistent with the Wuhan virus.

“And now this new report says pretty much the same thing,” she added “Why is this significant? look at the timing China reported its first case of the Wuhan virus on December 8, 2019, these reachers were allegedly hospitalised just before that.”

Source: Read Full Article