JOHNNY Bananas and Morgan Willett are most famously known as reality television stars.
They first met while competing on The Challenge together in 2018 and had been in a relationship ever since.
Did MTV's Johnny Bananas and Morgan Willett break up?
It was announced on September 28, 2021, by E! News that the couple has parted ways after dating for almost two years.
Morgan, 27, confirmed the news to E! in an exclusive statement.
"I've always tried my best to be an open book and after seeing everything circulate over the internet, I felt like I should let you all know that Johnny and I are no longer together," Morgan told the media outlet. "While I feel heartbroken, I'm thankful to know the truth. Johnny is someone I loved & respected very much and so I will be taking some time to heal and process it all."
She later added: "Thank you to everyone for the support and when I'm ready to share more, I will. For now, I'm just focused on spending time with my family."
The news comes after the couple documented a romantic trip to Santa Barbara just a month prior but fans were starting to get suspicious after Morgan took to Instagram just days before revealing that she was feeling "sad and very betrayed."
E! News reported that they reached out to Johnny, 39, for comment but have not heard anything back.
What is Johnny and Morgan's relationship timelines?
Johnny and Morgan first met on The Challenge when they were paired up together.
Since then their relationship had been going strong until the reported breakup.
Their relationship timeline includes:
- 2018: Johnny and Morgan get paired up on Season 33 of The Challenge: War of the Worlds
- 2019: Johnny revealed on the Challenge Mania podcast that he told Morgan that she had to quit reality TV in order to make their relationship work
- October 2019: Morgan and Johnny attended the premier of the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot
- March 2020: The couple quarantined together during the Covid-19 pandemic and spent more time together
- May 2020: Morgan told E! News that Johnny "does a good job at separating his TV character from his real life character. And while yes, he still cracks jokes constantly (mainly on my behalf), he's a sweetheart and really affectionate"
- August 2021: Morgan and Johnny went on vacation together to Santa Barbra
- September 2021: Morgan told E! News that they had broken up
Did Johnny cheat on Morgan?
While Morgan has not come out and publicly said Johnny cheated on her, fans began speculating that that was the case after posting a cryptic message on social media prior to her vacation.
Morgan told her fans that she felt the need to “put every aspect of [her] life on social media” because of her job as an influencer. She later went on to say that she felt like “a total fraud” if she posted “smiling, happy, and fun” stories because that's not how she felt.
“I’m not sure where this is going but I just felt the need to be transparent (since I always try to do that on here). I wanted to say that things are not great but I am doing my best to smile,” Morgan continued.
At this time, it has not been confirmed that Johnny cheated on her.
While Morgan might be hinting at a possible betrayal, prior to their relationship beginning, Morgan's ex, Survivor star Jay Starrett, accused her at the Ex on the Beach reunion of cheating on him with Johnny.
At the time, Morgan denied the allegations but later admitted that she kissed Johnny while she was still dating Jay but went on to revealed that things didn't go further until they broke up but Jay still has his doubts.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article