MIDDLEWEIGHT king Israel Adesanya puts his crown on the line against Yoel Romero at UFC 248.
There's a stacked card coming at you from Las Vegas, with Joanna Jedrzejczyk challenging Zhang Weili for the women's straw-weight title alongside the main event.
While Beneil Dariush, Neil Magny and Alex Oliveria all feature on the card in what should be a terrific night of action from Sin City.
How can I live stream UFC 248?
UFC 248 is being broadcast live on BT Sport 2 here in the UK.
The card is NOT a pay-per-view event on this side of the pond and can be watched by anyone with a BT subscription – and that includes anyone who has BT Broadband.
If you have an internet package with BT, login through the official website where you can stream on the web player.
While BT Sport subscribers have access to the BT Sport app, which is available on Android, Apple, laptops, games consoles and selected TV boxes.
Coverage of the prelims from Nevada will begin at 1am in the early hours of Sunday, March 8.
And the main card itself – featuring Adesanya vs Romero for the middleweight crown – will start at 3am GMT.
How can I watch for free?
IF you have a phone contract with EE, you can watch UFC 248 without paying a penny.
Simply text SPORT to 150 and receive a three-month trial to BT Sport mobile.
This will allow you to download the app on your device – and you can then cast direct to your Smart TV.
You can cancel at any time.
Who is fighting on the card?
Main card (from 3am – on BT Sport 2)
- Israel Adesanya (champion) vs Yoel Romero (UFC middleweight title)
- Zhang Weili (c) vs Joanna Jędrzejczyk (UFC women's strawweight title)
- Beneil Dariush vs Drakkar Klose (lightweight)
- Neil Magny vs Li Jingliang (welterweight)
- Alex Oliveira vs Max Griffin (welterweight)
Preliminary card (from 1am – on BT Sport 2)
- Sean O'Malley vs Jose Alberto Quinonez (bantamweight)
- Mark Madsen vs Austin Hubbard (lightweight)
- Rodolfo Vieira vs Saparbek Safarov (middleweight)
- Gerald Meerschaert vs Deron Winn (middleweight)
Early preliminary card (from 11.30pm – on UFC Fight Pass)
- Emily Whitmire vs Polyana Viana (women's strawweight)
- Danaa Batgerel vs Guido Cannetti (bantamweight)
Source: Read Full Article