Piers Morgan teases next ‘career move’ ahead of bombshell tell-all interview

Piers Morgan has teased his next career move after his dramatic exit from Good Morning Britain last month.

The 56-year-old outspoken presenter made his departure from the ITV breakfast show in March after sparking backlash over his continued scrutiny of Meghan Markle.

He has since hinted that fans could next see him on the big screen.

Piers logged into his Instagram account on Bank Holiday Monday to share a selfie with his adoring fans.

The unshaven star posed for the camera while puffing on a cigar.

He penned alongside his selfie: "I'm thinking of movies for next career move. Gangster genre."

Unsurprisingly, Piers' latest social media update caught the attention of his 1,6 million followers, with some rushing to leave a message for the star in the comments section.

One fan penned: "Now that's a movie I'd happily watch."

Another added: "I'd watch that!"

A third person joked: "Pierce Brosnan getting a run for his money."

While a fourth follower gushed: "What an absolute legend."

The father of four's Instagram grid update comes just hours before he gives his first televised tell-all interview since his GMB departure with US TV host Tucker Carlson

Piers will sit down with the Fox presenter as part of Carlson's video podcast, Tucker Carlson Today on Fox Nation.

While fans on both sides of the pond are eager to learn more about Piers' exit following his reporting on Meghan Markle's Oprah interview, it might be difficult for UK viewers to tune in.

The US interview will be aired at 4pm today ET time, meaning UK viewers will expect to catch up with Piers and Tucker from 8pm GMT.

While UK viewers might not be able to have access to the entire episode, snippets of the explosive interview are expected to be made available online.

An insider speaking to The Sun, has revealed that Piers' upcoming interview on Fox will include mention of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Confirming the interview on Monday morning, Piers tweeted alongside a trailer for the interview: "*TODAY* My first TV interview since that rather abrupt departure from @GMB. It's time America got the actual truth."

Like what you see? Then fill your boots…

There's MUCH more where that came from! Want all the jaw-dropping stories from the world of showbiz and up to the minute news from TV and soaps?

Well, we've got you covered with our showbiz, TV and soaps newsletters – they'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

We'll bring you the inside track from telly expert Ed Gleave and soap specialist Sasha Morris. Oh, and your daily fix of Piers, Katie Price, Demi Rose and all your other Daily Star favs.

You can sign up here – you won't regret it…

It was just under a month ago that ITV confirmed that Piers would not be returning to the popular morning show, amid an Ofcom investigation into comments he made about the Duchess of Sussex.

Piers sparked backlash by claiming he didn't believe "word" pregnant Meghan, 38, said when speaking out about her battle with suicidal thoughts.

He was then challenged by his co-star Alex Beresford who said that Piers' tirades against Meghan had been "tough to watch."

Source: Read Full Article