CHELSEA can do the Super League and Champions League double this season if they defeat Barcelona in the biggest game in European football.
Emma Hayes' side have been superb this season and after crushing Bayern Munich 4-1 in the second leg of their semi-final, take to the pitch at Gamla Ullevi in Sweden.
But they face formidable opponents in Barcelona, who finished their domestic Spanish season with a 100 PER CENT record, picking up 78 points from 26 games.
However, neither of these two clubs has ever lifted the trophy.
Here is all you need to know about the showpiece final.
When is Chelsea vs Barcelona and what time does the Women's Champions League final kick off?
- Chelsea face Barcelona on Sunday, May 16.
- The Women's Champions League final kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- There will be no fans at the Gamla Ullevi stadium in Gothenburg.
What TV channel is the final on and can I live stream it for free?
The match is being broadcast on BT Sport 2 in the UK.
Coverage begins at 7.15pm from the broadcaster.
You can live stream the match on BT Sport's website and on the BT Sport app for mobile and smart TV.
Can I get a BT Sport subscription for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Chelsea have no suspensions but right back Maren Mjelde is injured for the Blues.
Barcelona will be without defender Andrea Pereira who is suspended, while Andrea Falcon is injured.
Source: Read Full Article