Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
When it’s particularly hot and humid outside during the summer, it leads to sticky conditions that aren’t exactly easy to dress for. We need ensembles that are lightweight, breathable and won’t stick to our bodies in uncomfortable ways. Naturally, we’re turning to dresses to check off all of these three boxes!
The season is just starting to heat up, so we have time to shop for the frocks to wear as our weather apps continue to skyrocket. Check out our current favorite options below, and beat the heat with Us!
17 Lightweight Summer Dresses to Wear on Ultra-Hot and Sticky Days
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Shoppers say this simple button-down swing dress from Time and Tru is versatile for both work and play — just $17 at Walmart!
2. We Also Love: This Romwe floral dress is the quintessential summer mini to wear this time of year — starting at $25 on Amazon!
3. We Can’t Forget: When it’s extra hot outside, this ultra-lightweight gauze-style dress from Rip Curl will keep you cool — $50 at Nordstrom!
4. Best Mini with Pockets: Anytime a simple dress like this one from Billabong comes with pockets, it’s immediately on our radar — starting at $36 on Amazon!
5. Favorite Feminine Pick: The floral prints on this No Boundaries mini dress are perfectly feminine (and the price tag is beyond affordable) — just $13 at Walmart!
6. Beach Cover-Up Pick: Though this Becca mini dress is designed to be used as swimsuit cover-up, you can still totally wear it as a casual weekend dress — $58 at Nordstrom!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: We’re completely obsessed with the smocked design of this flowy midi dress from The Drop — $70 on Amazon!
8. We Also Love: This Reformation slip dress has a high slit on the side which makes it that much more breathable — $128 at Nordstrom!
9. We Can’t Forget: We adore the way this tiered dress from Time and Tru uses color-blocking to make a major statement — just $20 at Walmart!
10. Chic Midi Pick: The overall design of this Scoop dress is adorable, but our favorite detail is the tie waist in the back — $40 at Walmart!
11. Favorite Party Dress: Shoppers say this romantic MEROKEETY midi is ideal for any type of daytime summer soirée — $43 on Amazon!
12. Our Absolute Favorite: Wrap dresses, like this one from PRETTYGARDEN, featuring elaborate boho prints are a go-to for Us in the summer — starting at $35 on Amazon!
13. We Also Love: We can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t look amazing in this staple Floerns maxi dress — starting at $35 on Amazon!
14. We Can’t Forget: If you’re in the market for a loose and comfortable dress, we would highly recommend this one from Elan — $58 at Nordstrom!
15. Best Cutout Dress: Maxi dresses don’t typically have cutout details, which is why we were thrilled that this Scoop frock includes them in its design — $38 at Walmart!
16. Interesting and Different Print: The unique geometric pattern on this Sexy Dance dress will definitely make you stand out — just $26 at Walmart!
17. Best Dress Deal: We were ecstatic to find this classic and simple Doublju maxi on sale for a price we can’t resist — just $24 at Walmart!
This Bodysuit Gives You the Crop Top Look With Added Tummy Control
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
- Time for a Cleanse? Need to Lose Weight? Here Are the 7 Best Detoxes on Amazon
- 18 Cutest Purses and Handbags from $50 to $400
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article