Never Have I Ever season two has premiered on Netflix, and there’s a new student at Sherman Oaks High!
Megan Suri joined the cast as the new Indian classmate Aneesa, whose confidence and radiance pose an immediate threat to Devi.
See more inside…
“So excited to be joining the amazing cast and production of @neverhaveiever for season 2 – and for you all to meet Aneesa! I’m feeling the love heavily already and am incredibly grateful for everyone who has made this possible 🤍,” she wrote on Instagram when her casting was announced.
“Also, hey guys, dreams DO come true; Don’t stop chasing them even as crazy as they may seem!!! #NeverHaveIEver” Megan added.
You may recognize Megan from her role on another Netflix series, Atypical. She played Quinn in the show’s second and third seasons.
With her exciting new, recurring role on Never Have I Ever, we got to know more about Megan Suri with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below!
- 1. I’m a first-generation Indian-American!
- 2. I booked my first professional acting job at the age of 8… with my actual non-actor dad.
- 3. I’m trilingual.
- 4. I played basketball competitively for 6 years of my life growing up!
- 5. I was homeschooled my junior and senior year of high school.
- 6. I had my first kiss at 18 in Ireland!
- 7. I’m lactose-intolerant and recently became a vegetarian.
- 8. I firmly stand behind the idea that olives shouldn’t exist.
- 9. I dropped out of college!
- 10. I have a CRIPPLING phobia of vomiting, in fact the last time I vomited was when I was 7 and I plan on keeping it that way.
Never Have I Ever season two is now streaming on Netflix.
Source: Read Full Article