Maddie & Tae have revealed that their highly anticipated new song collection Through The Madness Vol.2 will arrive on September 23.
The set will have eight songs in all, including the recent single “Every Night Every Morning.”
The award-winning Mercury Nashville duo penned the songs along with a a cross-section of Nashville’s top composers, such as Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz, Taylor Kerr, and Benjy Davis.
Through The Madness Vol.2 is a follow up to the duo’s acclaimed Through The Madness Vol. 1, released earlier this year. The eight tracks included fan-favorite “Woman You Got” which earned them Group/Duo Video of the Year at the 2022 CMT Music Awards.
Through The Madness Vol.2 tracklist:
1. “Well In Your World” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Ryan Hurd, Jimmy Robbins)^
2. “Every Night Every Morning” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Jonathan Singleton, Brock Berryhill)^
3. “Drinking To Remember” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Benjy Davis, Daniel Ross)^
4. “Girl After My Own Heart” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)^
5. “Watching Love Leave” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Benjy Davis, Daniel Ross)^
6. “More Than Maybe” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Jessie Jo Dillon, Jimmy Robbins)^
7. “These Tears” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Laura Veltz, Jon Green)*
8. “Spring Cleaning” (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Josh Kerr, Tayla Parx)*
^ = Produced by Derek Wells & Jimmy Robbins
* = Produced by Derek Wells & Josh Kerr
(Photo: Joseph Llanes)
Source: Read Full Article