& OTHER Stories is a high street fashion brand that perfectly combines cool-girl trend pieces and stylish wardrobe staples.
So it's no wonder we are counting down the days to the & Other Stories Black Friday 2021 sale, when we can pick up big seasonal discounts on coveted items.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop & Other Stories Black Friday sale here
Pre-Black Friday & Other Stories sale
If Black Friday seems a long way off, don't panic, & Other Stories has a current sale with up to 70% off selected products.
We've picked some of our favourite items on offer now:
- Alpaca Blend Knit Vest in white, £21 – buy here
- Beaded Sheer Neck Tie Top in black, £36 – buy here
- Terrycloth Drawstring Trousers in cream, £23 – buy here
- Patch Pocket Denim Shirt, £38 – buy here
- Printed Floaty A-Line Mini Dress in cheetah, £45 – buy here
- Quilted Banana Sleeve Coat in light yellow, £48 – buy here
- Linen Blend Wrap Mini Dress in black, £33 – buy here
What to expect from the & Other Stories Black Friday 2021 sale?
& Other Stories is considered a premium high street brand, offering a one-stop shop for all your fashion needs with a touch of luxe.
The higher price point means Black Friday is a great time to snap up some discounts on key pieces and seasonal statement items.
& Other Stories has yet to confirm details for its Black Friday offering this year but last year the Scandi fashion brand rolled out a 20% discount across all collections.
The price cuts were followed up with various savings that launched throughout the Cyber Weekend after the Black Friday sale, which saw up to 50% off selected lines.
We're expecting to see a similar in-store and site-wide blanket discount for 2021.
Here are some categories worth keeping an eye on when deals are announced:
- Party pieces: & Other Stories is one of our favourite places to snap up luxurious looking evening wear. Expect on-trend glam party looks with plenty of velvet, sequins and satin.
- Suits: You can never go wrong with a sharp looking suit. & Other Stories has a wide variety of options, ranging from Prince of Wales check daytime looks to satin tuxedo styles that are ideal for nights out or a wedding.
- Big brands: You can also pick up coveted brands like Veja, Nike and Adidas at & Other Stories too. Why not grab some discounted trainers in the sale?
- Knitwear: Stock up on chic yet warming layers from the brand to keep you looking stylish as the colder weather sets in.
- Footwear: There is an extensive range of footwear designs available from & Other Stories. Always first for picking up on trends, you can find great deals on trainers, boots and heels for the season.
- Bags: Want to invest in a luxe looking handbag without breaking the bank? & Other Stories has a great range of leather bags and accessories that will pull together your outfit. Black Friday is perfect for snapping up some bargain priced arm candy.
- Beauty: The brand is famous for its own-brand beauty and makeup ranges, which includes popular body scrubs, lip paints, shower gels and shampoo. The brand also sells skincare and makeup items from popular low-cost brand The Ordinary too.
You can browse the retailers current ranges by heading to stories.com.
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday always falls the day after the American holiday Thanksgiving, which is the fourth Thursday of the month.
So Black Friday 2021 takes place on 26 November.
But for many retailers you can expect Black Friday deals to start launching a few weeks ahead of the main event.
Can't wait for the sale to start? You can check out & Other Stories current deals here.
Does & Other Stories take part in Black Friday?
Yes, it does! Last year & Other Stories offered shoppers 20% off everything across the site, but we are yet to see what will be on offer for 2021.
We will be updating this page as soon as Black Friday deals are released, so be sure to check back in November to get the latest deals information.
When does the & Other Stories sale start?
& Other Stories has launched its sale a day ahead of Black Friday for the last few years so we're expecting the same again this year.
The best way to be first in line is to sign up for the & Other Stories newsletter to receive your Black Friday discount code by email the night before the big event.
You can sign up for the & Other Stories newsletter here and also receive 10% off your first purchase.
When does the & Other Stories sale end?
We would expect the sale to end on Cyber Monday so this is your last chance to get the best deals on your favourite fashion.
When is Cyber Monday and will & Other Stories be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 this year, and yes, we expect & Other Stories to be taking part.
Last year & Other Stories deals spanned Black Friday through to Cyber Monday, and we're hoping it'll be the case again this year.
What was in the sale last year?
Last year & Other Stories offered 20% off everything – and we're expecting similar discounts for 2021.
The handy discounts spanned the whole weekend, running from Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
If you're looking for some fashion bargains in the meantime, check out & Other Stories current sale deals online .
Does & Other Stories offer any other discounts?
Yes, if you're a UK student with a Student Beans card then you'll be able to get 10% off year round.
To redeem your 10% off just follow these steps below:
- Go to this website: other-stories.connect.studentbeans.com
- Login to verify that you're a student
- Collect your discount code
- Use the code at checkout on the & Other Stories website
Plus, while you wait for November to roll around, & Other Stories is encouraging shoppers to sign up to its newsletter in order to stay in the loop and get early access to any promotions. You can sign up by heading to stories.com.
How much does & Other Stories' delivery cost?
The brand offers a number of options including standard home delivery, standard pick-up and express home delivery if you need your items in a hurry.
Standard pick up normally takes between two to three working days. It cost £4, or free on orders over £90.
Standard home delivery also takes between two to three working days, and costs £4. However if you spend £90 or more it is free.
Express home delivery costs £9, and faster shipping means you can expect your items to arrive within one to two working days.
See more delivery options, including international options here.
More Black Friday Fashion Deals
- Best Black Friday Fashion Deals
- River Island Black Friday
- All Saints Black Friday
- Reformation Black Friday
- Boux Avenue Black Friday
- Mango Black Friday
- PrettyLittleThing Black Friday
- Agent Provocateur Black Friday sale
- Topshop Black Friday
- Missguided Black Friday
Can you use & Other Stories gift cards online?
Unfortunately & Other Stories don't offer gift cards.
Online the retailer states: "We are unable to accept gift cards and merchandise cards as forms of payments via & Other Stories".
Is & Other Stories sustainable?
& Other Stories has made a start on improving sustainability across its ranges, releasing special collections that focus on sustainably sourced materials.
The chain also now uses of 100% sustainably sourced cotton.
& Other Stories also launched its first-ever vegan shoes made of VEGEA material, which is partly made from the by-products of wine-making and bottles made from recycled plastic.
The mission statement on the website reads: "With creativity and inspiration at heart, we approach every part of our process with a sustainable mindset.
"Committed to caring for both the present and the future, we share stories of diversity and empowerment, unfolding a long-lasting tale chapter after chapter.
"As part of the H&M Group, we follow the same commitments which you can read more about here."
Enjoyed our & Other stories Black Friday sneak preview? Check out our guide to Black Friday for everything you need to know about the shopping event.
If you love keeping an eye on the best fashion deals, latest reviews and hottest product recommendations then head over to Sun Selects.
The dedicated fashion section is designed to help you find the very best new additions to your wardrobe for the season ahead.
Source: Read Full Article