FARFETCH'S Black Friday sale is the perfect opportunity to pick up designer items at bargain prices.
Looking to buy a new Mulberry bag, Balenciaga trainers or a Burberry coat at a discount? You've come to the right place – there's up to 50% off NOW.
- Shop Farfetch's Black Friday deals when they go live here
Who doesn't love shopping luxury for reduced prices? Farfetch has your back with some great deals on its best-selling labels.
The Black Friday sales aren't here yet, but we're expecting big discounts on mens and womenswear, plus kids clothes and shoes.
Farfetch deals live now
While the Black Friday deals haven;t started dropping just yet, they have some live deals that are definitely worth looking at:
- JEM 18K yellow gold triple-band ring, £1,344 (save £571) – shop here
- Desmond & Dempsey Bocas print pyjama set, £62 (save £58) – shop here
- Anissa Kermiche Popotin decorative pot, £50 (save £20) – shop here
- Valentino single-breasted blazer, £1,541 (save £659) – shop here
- Marysia scallop-edge mini dress, £237 (save £58) – shop here
You can take a look at the rest of Farfetch's live deals here
More Luxury Fashion Deals
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday takes place on November 25 this year and Cyber Monday falls on November 28.
Together these two sales events are often regarded as the key shopping period of the year: a good time to sort out Christmas presents.
When is Cyber Monday and will Farfetch be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls directly after Black Friday and lands on November 28 this year.
Most brands taking part in Black Friday also extend their deals to Cyber Monday, so there's a very strong chance Farfetch will do the same.
What was in Farfetch's Black Friday sale last year?
Last year saw shoppers save big across multiple categories, including womens, mens, and kids – making it an ideal sale for Christmas shopping.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Sport Logo Tape Trackpants, £106 (shoppers saved £71)
- Fiorucci Tie Dye-Print Angels Cap, £24 (shoppers saved £16)
- Sunflower Worker Straight-Leg Trousers, £34 (shoppers saved £136)
- Rotate Logo-Print Short-Sleeved T-Shirt, now £37 (shoppers saved £10)
- Adidas x Pharrell Williams Basics Embroidered Logo Hoodie, £53 (shoppers saved £35)
- Adidas Forum 84 Low Minimalist Icons Sneakers, £52 (shoppers saved £52)
- adidas by Stella McCartney TruePace Miltipurpose Shorts, now £36 (shoppers saved £24)
What to expect from Farfetch's Black Friday sale in 2022
Based on past years, designer lovers will be in heaven this Black Friday, with huge savings – some climbing above £1,000 – on your favourite luxury brands.
We're talking luxury designers including Victoria Beckham, Balmain and Jimmy Choo, as well as high-end streetwear from the likes of Adidas and Polo Ralph Lauren.
We'll keep this page regularly updated with the best deals, so keep checking back.
How much does Farfetch's postage cost?
Farfetch orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
As every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items.
For those last-minute purchases, Express delivery is available to most destinations and Same Day delivery is offered in selected cities.
You can find out more information about shipping here.
Does Farfetch offer any other discounts?
Key workers get an extra 10 per cent off all purchases at Farfetch.
We’ve created this Black Friday guide to answer the most common questions about the shopping bonanza.
MORE FROM BLACK FRIDAY 2022
Amazon is offering 2 months of Kindle Unlimited for £7.99 in this deal
Save up to 40% on Mulberry bags and shoes NOW
Samsung Black Friday deals 2022: what to expect
Best Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals: Bundle for £260 and OLED in stock
Looking for designer pieces for less? Check out Mulberry’s Black Friday sale in 2022.
Sun Selects is designed to help you to find the best items at the best prices.
Find out more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
Thrifty fashionistas might also be interested in Arket's Black Friday offers, while designer devotees should look at what Dior has in store for November.
Source: Read Full Article